This is where skepticism sets in.
Today, I was asked to make a group of my own and send these tasks to them everyday. I was already doing this so I wasn’t too excited. But I figured I’d give myself another task for the day. Problem is, if I try to find one online, I’m pretty sure I’d just go down a spiral of information and take way too much time to decide on one task. Instead, I’m going to keep it simple.
Today, I’m going to list the things I’m grateful for. Doing this for my entire life or even this month would be too much, so I’m taking today. And for a change, I’m putting it up here instead of just writing about what I felt.
- I am grateful that I had a peaceful morning. Did my dog refuse to stop sniffing his crush on our walk today? Yes.. But other than that, this morning was conflict and noise free. Which is an absolute win in my house.
- I HAD MANGO CHAMMANDI FOR BREAKFAST! To the Malayalis here, this doesn’t require much explanation but for the others, this is a dry chutney made of love and pieces of heaven or in other words, made by my mom with mangoes and coconut. I devoured it and the fact that I ate during accounting class without missing a point was also a plus.
- I am grateful for the friends who understand that I don’t do too good of a job keeping in touch and still shower me with love, memes and positive news.
- I am grateful for having this desk. It is gorgeous and easy to keep clean and my sister does not mess it up. That is a big win for team Amulya.
- I love that it’s windy and chilly with the occasional bouts of rain. This is the weather I thrive in. So, I am definitely grateful.
- I’m grateful for the key-chains that keep me company when I’m sitting at my desk. (Please refer photo for your daily dose of cuteness. The white ones MOO and the others name is ME.)
That is it for today, I hope tomorrows task is a bit more fun but then again, thinking of a good meal is not a bad task at all:)
Jokes aside, counting your blessings seems like a good thing to do everyday. I might take that up.